Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weekend Blues

It feels different lying on this bed with the same familiar scent of this room. The laptop is watching my brother sleep and my sister is snoring away, snuggled right up beside me. I've had a bad cough and a sore throat to keep me tucked in bed for the weekend. I'm looking at this picture of you and I. I can't sleep tonight  because you're not here to kiss me good night.

and She says to him..

Some people think it's easy just to forget, I just want to tell you that It isn't and I haven't forgotten about you. I know It's like how the song is sung, about how one mustn't make excuses for another's behaviour. I think about you every night that you are there and I wonder about how you are; because it is important to me that you are okay. I also want to believe that you are doing well without me and that you find happiness that you ever so deserve. I can't breathe. I want to tell you I miss you but I know we can never be friends again. I don't remember why I stopped talking to you, I don't remember why I gave up on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment