Monday, March 12, 2012

A year older

Twas a week of celebration for my partner and I with our birthdays being just 4 days apart. It was great having to catch up with family and friends all at the same time. I never thought being in a club wrapped around the arms of a man would feel so complete, as if I was the only thing He had eyes on and that sparkle in his eyes; nothing I wouldn't give for that. We have finally moved into our new place and getting into routine will take awhile especially after living in the city for the last 6 years.

Mom and dad are arriving in 3 days. It would be the first time Lionel would be meeting them. And i'm really sure they will come to love him as much as my siblings and I do.

Now that play time is over, we'll be focusing on our career for the next few months. I pray that everything would go our way. Till then.

1 comment:

  1. I have a site that provide party popper. You might be interested in thi site. Have a look!

    ReplyDelete