Saturday, August 11, 2012

Zookeeper

I've always wanted to be a zookeeper!

At the moment I've got 2 baby prawns after trying to breed em for 2 months.

I've been watching so much Naruto and One Piece. Actually spent the last few months watching it to sleep...


What's been happening? Its finally August! My plans of home coming has been post poned because my parents have thought of coming over instead.

Sometimes I wish I could just pack my bags, go home and live happily ever after without worrying to pay for anything.

I'm so happy that we have a new addition to our family. My brother's girlfriend has been none other than wonderful. And if you must know, I am all fuss about who he dates.

Outside my room, Ninja ( Lionel's sisters boyfriend's dog ) is chewing his food and all I can see is his white fat bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment