Thursday, December 1, 2011

wishful thinking

I woke Lionel up because It hurt so bad and he stayed up to watch me. I had torn my shoulder tissue and had continued with work. It didn't seem that serious until it hit the nerves on my neck and jaw. I am still on pain killers and it ain't funny. Work has been nothing but stress. It sucks more when I have to work when I am going through so much pain.

It's been pretty upsetting this past few days. It's mixed with angry feelings and God knows what. I wonder why parents fall out of love. I wonder why such nasty words can come out of a persons mouth especially if it involves 2 people you love so much and of whom you thought would mean the world to each other. I wonder why it happens when its that phase of their lives where they really ought to just sit down and enjoy life, drama free.

Maybe that was why I never wanted anything serious with anyone or that whenever I felt like I really loved someone, I just give it all up because I was too scared. I've never quite put up a fight for anything serious involving matters of the heart because I've always thought I should protect myself before others.

I just don't know if love will ever last.

No comments:

Post a Comment