Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 2014

I am pregnant and expecting little Harvey in the next few weeks.i can't wait and this anticipation is killin me. Lionel and I got married this year on the 8th of February 2014 in Kuching. It was such a beautiful wedding, something I have always imagined when I was a little girl. I have taken a year off for maternity leave. This past 9 months have been so beautiful for me. I had the best pregnancy although I must admit that the first 3 months and the last month has been reasonably hard. I'm hoping to get better very soon before Harvey decides to come out. We had our honeymoon in Maldives. It was like heaven on earth. I guess it turned out that Harvey had been the outcome of such a remarkable honeymoon. Here's to another great year and looking forward to our first Christmas as new parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment