Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More than Happy

I said I was going to write when good news come about. It did. They say things come by in its own time, It's been a good one year working for Commonwealth Bank's Melbourne Operations Head Office, no doubt it was good but there was a lot of insecurity when you are contracted for a period of time and when you have a mortgage to pay. God works in his own ways for each of us, i believe in prayers and a little bit of persistence. I got offered a Full time Permanent Job for the Bank in a different sector as of today. One that surprisingly didn't apply for and got called in personally from a branch I had no idea exist for me to be part of their team. Months and months of sleepless nights all put to an end now. It sounds too good to be true, these feelings are way beyond what I can actually put into words now. I've had everything I ever wanted in my life today.

I count the blessings showered onto my life. I am just very very happy.

This years Xmas presents came early. I love every single one of you who have been there for me. The happiness comes also with a little bit of sadness. Sad because I've made such great friends at work that I've been part of a family with for the past year, that I see almost 40 hours and more a week for the past year, friends I have to now leave for something better.

What is that word to describe it all?

BitterSweet.

Moving on is hard, but exciting at the same time because there are just so many people to meet, just so many things to learn and so many more things to experience. It'll be a good journey. and Thank you for being a part of it.

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you Karen JIE JIE! Don't overwork yourself. Take care xoxo

    ReplyDelete