Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Time

Last night I cooked dinner for my brother and sister. We had it inside the bedroom where we sleep. It was sorta nasty in a way if you think about it, to have moved the food on our bedside table in front of the laptop with my brother's ingenious idea to watch Prom Night while eating. It also felt nice being able to be in this room and talk to them, laugh about the silly things we do and of course my sibling's most loved topic is how gay and bitchy I am plus the constant talk on criticizing my driving. I'm getting a car soon for myself! Just a little bit more to save up for! Anyway, what I am trying to say is that times like this where I get to spend with my family is really Priceless. My brother just broke off his relationship of 3 years last weekend, it was mutual and perhaps for the better. I never believed in long distance relationships, I will not start in having that little bit of faith in it too.

I had an amazing weekend of party/sisha and of course my time with Lionel. I spend Sunday watching the story of Aryton Senna, an amazing Formula One driver and my weekly marathon of Fast Furious movies. I don't know how boyish I can get with Lionel's influence in me with cars. We hit our 16th movie last weekend as well, from when we starting dating, we've watched one movie a weekend in the cinema on an average count to date. Hoyts must really love us with the amount of money we spend on them.

My package arrived from America this morning. Now I have to plan on how to surprise my boyfriend for the weekend! I can't believe it's only Tuesday! I've had a few interviews in line, hoping only for the best! Stage One for my house has finished and It's all getting pretty exciting now. I've had myself covered for Income Protection which was approved last week. So everything is falling into place quite well and I am happy.

I guess one should always look forward to each day and always be thankful for the wonderful things in life. I know I do! There are days where you just really feel like you can't be fucked with anything anymore, but believe me, other days turn out better. My mom has been feeling a little sad lately being away from us for so long, it got me a little down knowing how I can only be there for here through the phone as I have work commitments. It's been far too long since I've been home. I miss my family.

Anyways this whole week is family week! You take care and I'll tell you if good news come about. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment