Thursday, October 27, 2011

First Week

I've been a lot busy. I've only got a good 10 minutes before I have to run again. Works been good. I'm doing a minimum 60 hour week from now but I love every bit of it. The bills have come rolling in again this time of the month and I've got a full on weekend with early cafe shifts and celebratory dinner/drinks with best friends for my new job. We're getting a car this weekend as well and it's all pretty exciting. Lionel's busy at work too but with the car, I can now bring him dinner every night. I'm going to get inked soon. Something I've had always wanted to do regardless of what people say. My drivers test will be delayed as I've got too much work on my hands at the moment. Other than that, things are fine and I'm considering bar tending for Hilton Hotel just for fun. I've got all this silly dreams that I want to do at least once in my life but having not enough hours in a day to complete it all.

Lionel brought me to Eureka Towers just 2 nights ago. The view was spectacular being 88 floors above ground overlooking the whole city of Melbourne. It was rather romantic in a way although I scared the shit outta me self when we went to the glass deck. Anyways, I'll write again. soon. Tonight, like every other night, I've gotta wait for my hubbie to come home from work. I feel so happy day by day. He said to me last night he wanted to marry me. Of course I wanted to, but we're both too young, but having to have someone to share my dreams with me, it's such a wonderful feeling when u have someone u love cuddling you to sleep every night, washing your hair when your hands are full of blisters and plasters and to have it all blow dried nicely,having someone to make my breakfast and lunch boxes for work every morning, having someone to give me my piggy back rides every time my feet hurts from walking.

If you know me, its really unusual for me to talk about a guy this way. But what else can i say, this guy made my heart skip a beat and I'm pretty sure he'll sweep me off my feet for the rest of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm gload to be inthis community where I can learn and shave what I already know. I can

    tell I'm appaslonated about human body, but actually highly interested in Music and Monster Turbine because of a project I have.

    ReplyDelete