Sunday, October 2, 2011

Somewhere over the rainbow and the dreams you dreamed of

I'd like to think that dreams do come true. It's been a rather exhausting week for me with work piled up like no tomorrow. I've given some thought about the online site and I've decided to set it up towards the middle of this month, I just purchased a Monster Turbine Pro Copper Gold Ear Phone for the boyfriend and I've been going through this crazy obsession with Yves Saint Laurent arty ovale rings. I just think every girl should own one because it brings such a sophisticated element to one.


Hello there little one! My favourite in turqoise.

 Monster Turbine Pro Copper


What else is new? Recently my boyfriend has been into this photo taking phase and we decided to invest in this beauty, yes a Nikon D7000. I must admit that I was a little reluctant in this purchase because I have always been a Canon user and because it was really for professional use for amateurs like us.I've grown to love it over time although it drives us crazy most of the time with its very complicated settings.


Baby Nikon!

This week will be rather lonesome as I will be focusing on work.My brother's basketball team won Champion in the Asean Games yesterday in Melbourne. I had my driving lesson as well and my hazard test is in a weeks time! I think I am Lionel deprived.. he sent me a text saying that if he didn't get to see me before Friday next week he'll be hospitalized for lack of Karenloveism.

Have a good week bros!

No comments:

Post a Comment